Impartial adj. not partial; unbiased; just
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes. We do not give information about you to other government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- You have consented
- You’d expect us to or we have told you we will
- It is required or authorised by law
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
For any enquiries regarding this website, please contact us.